Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050612

Avillion >>>> U

Avillion OWNED!

I managed to keep awake on the 4 hour rides there and back simply because of my UBER GOSU Mp3s (daryl and ka may dispute, but that's not my prob). Also, the long ride there was therapeutic and allowed me to keep my cool, especially since i was in the front seat with the aircons blasting away at moi.

The first night was spent stoning around the resort campus. It deserved wholly its 5 stars, save for the stuffiness of my new room in particular. In the first room, Ben kicked my vball at the toilet patterned glass panes and smashed it. I unwittingly (read: stupidly) stepped around barefoot into the room and got a (not so) sizeable piece embedded into my foot. Blood here and there, but otherwise the ebb and flow of it stopped.

We stayed up till past 3pm watching HBO and playing me and nick's lame card game (points-based whereby you get 1 for winning a set. 4 sets including Highest-Card-First, Blackjack, Poker and 2p Tai-dee).

As the second day dawned upon us (literally), we woke up at the very unholiday-like time of 7:45am for breakfast. The only reason i woke up was because i thought that an aunt had said it was 11:45 (curse those damn 7-11s), and was shocked that the day was half gone.

After breakfast (and lunch), we played WATER RUGBY! As we had dominated the adults' pool and managed to displace everyone else in it, the 8 of us guys used my volleyball and played a weird adaptation of rugby, but as the name suggests, IN WATER (wowwee.) It involved us trying to get the ball to the other end of the pool with each team having only one person that could pass forward.

In between our sessions of the exhausting water rugby (imagine not onl having to contend with other players' masses, but the water resistance as well), we wandered the beach at low tide and started pwning the many millions of crabs scurrying around.

My personal favourite method of mass murder was FLICKING them (i DO notice that FLICKING looks much like f***ing, which could be described as what the carnivorous snails did to them crabs). They, being of some soft-shelled variety, splattered under the immense pressure of the fingernail.

Murderous appetite, satiated.

After dinner, we went to, guess...

Guess.

Really, guess. You wouldn't imagine me in my entire lifetime doing something like this.

...

...

KARAOKE! (+booze-ums, of course)

I would say i owned at the Bee Gee's 'Stayin Alive' (cue pained expressions of weirdness and a loss of respect for the great Dwayne). There were many other songs that we just sang together in groups, save for Nick, who was content stoning with his Long Island Iced Tea. Can't say that's not SPECTED.

Anyway, it was a trip of many firsts for me. First time actually swimming publicly since mass losing weight, first time karaoking, first time with Peranakan cuisine, first time my sis let me sit in front the whole trip, first time having had to flush 5 times before my ahem, excretion finally got swallowed by the toilet bowl...

Erm, never mind.



Awaiting DOTA to... Disco Club - Black Eyed Peas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home