Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050627

Aftermath Before Math

Ok. Chinese was fantasically, superbly, dextrously and amazingly BAD.

Chance of failure: 50%.
Percentage for failure: 50%

That roughly translates to me not knowing half of the stuff tested, or me being a starving African-American child without money for food, let alone Chinese textbooks, and still taking the test. I guess it WAS fated that i wasted chinese-studying time yesterday blogging on failing chinese. Its a self-fulfilling paradox, i say!

Other than this minor case of armageddonism, i am perfectly healthy. I'm going to get my physical tomorrow, with a complete biopsy and my statistics calculated on wednesday and thursday respectively. The best, however, is saved for last, where my chemical composition will be determined!

Ok, lame analogies.



The Exam Song (Bo?)
Chinese, i live to die.
Physics, i live to defy.
Biology, i live for living.
Maths, i live to divide.
Chem, i live for... CHEMming (what else?)
Exams in my life have unfurled!
Hell, i even have to take one for my cholesterol!





Not studying physics to... Get It Poppin' - Fat Joe ft Nelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home