Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050509

VOTE ME!

Guess who got through the interview rounds for the Moor-Tarbert house committee selection? No, not Nubi...


ME, Dwayne Wang!


The pimples on my head spell out 'beauteous'


Vote ME, Dwayne Wang, for Moor-Tarbert Comm!
If you desire to contribute but are (very unfortunately) not in my house, TELL YOUR FRIENDS!


I promise to give my utmost all, my 110%, my dedication and committment. I also pledge to be self-sacrificial and to

I also promised fellow running mates Glen and Jonathan i'd do some red paper backing for my our campaign of "Blood is thicker than water" (M-T's colour is red, btw). Lol vote them too (but not before you do me! Wahaha shameless...)

Also, that is the one, the only picture you'll ever get to see of me until after the elections, lest i scare away more potential voters...



Counselling myself to... I Need a Girl pt 2 - Loon ft P. Diddy

2 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i think tt u are muscular... hot... and i can just wallow in ur hot sweaty arms.... i wanna have fuck with u... ohhh baby i feel u inside out... yeah... i cum on ur picture everyday... ohh.. i am cuming... oh oh.. it is squiting out....ya. i had fuck with u remember... u said all this to me.... ?

     
  • At 5:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i think tt u are muscular... hot... and i can just wallow in ur hot sweaty arms.... i wanna have fuck with u... ohhh baby i feel u inside out... yeah... i cum on ur picture everyday... ohh.. i am cuming... oh oh.. it is squiting out....ya. i had fuck with u remember... u said all this to me.... ?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home