Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050506

Staving Off Staples

While proficiently and pwningly whizzing through yet another chemistry tutorial, i stopped briefly for a short distraction session. Normally during this short work interlude, i would simply sit on chairmaine and kick off from wall to wall in my room (yes, i'm bo liao. thank you for noticing).

This time, however, i went and started rearranging my pencil box and refilling/refueling random stuffs. From my uniball BROADS to my Vision Elites to my... lowly and humble stapler.

As there were various scattered bits of remnant staple bullets out of my tattered box, i started meticulously inserting them into the stapler in order to make full use of them. Once completed, i gave the stapler a 'testing' over the dustbin.

Nothing came out.

I opened up the device to find the staple folded yet stuck within the teeth (read: vicious blood-thirsty mandibles). I reached in feeble attempt to pry it out, in doing so accidentally...

STAPLING MY DAMNED THUMB.

A sharp feeling pricked deep into my appendage (no shit...) One side of the entire bullet was embedded completely into my finger. I immediately plucked it out to gushing torrents of lipid blood.

Will i ever be able to write and type properly? Would i ever get over my new stapler-phobia? Will i get tetanus once again? These questions and more (eg State Hess' Law) prance around glibly in my head.

To my detractors (and i know there are none ;) ) out there, don't see me as this boy who glorifies and mundanely celebrates his own agony and suffering just to attract attention. Remember that he is a MAN. Just one that complains about stapling his thumb like its the end of the world.

Blogging is a platform to mumble and grumble about my migraines, my insane pains and my thought trains. Furthermore, Dwayne entertains!

Link me! (or just staple me...)



Bat-thumbing the night away to... Beverly Hills - Weezer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home