Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050512

SPAcasm

House Comm speeches and campaigning have finally concluded. Although my speech went rather well, i still have this small nagging doubt (read: MIND-DOMINATING thought) that i will not get into the comm. I completely screwed up the Q&A by answering exactly what the first person answered. How is this possible? Where is the spontaneously witty and acerbic Dwayne? What sort of droll troll has replaced him? (as opposed to interesting trolls, which are OH SO MUCH BETTER.)

I managed to count a heap of votes for me though: The innumerable, the infinite, the boundless number of '2'. More specifically, Pam's and my own (i warned you i was shameless!).

Sigh. I guess there's no point in postponing my disappointment, and i shall hence resign myself to my inevitable fate of not being in the house comm.

*cue outpouring of condoling sentiments*

*cue outpouring of condoling sentiments*

*WHERE THE HELL ARE MY BLOODY CONDOLING SENTIMENTS?*

Ah fuckish youash allish.



In other amusing events, Haoyi and I got into this small scuffle which started with me 'squirting some of my fluids all over his crotch region'. He then attempted to grab my phallic object and was determined to dispense more of the likewise fluid back on me. The ensuing hot and sweaty struggle for the miniature obelisk (aiyoh its a waterbottle lah, you sick pervs) resulted in me having complete possession of it.

Now, in order to remove my enemy's potential weapon, i had to disarm myself first (hmm, the UN should adopt a strategy like this). In the flurry of the moment, i flung the waterbottle as hard as i could at the open window. As my absolutely godly marksmanship and accuracy would permit, i ended up just tossing it smack center in Genesis' face (and no, there was no Biblical significance in that last sentence, i think).

The chaos and confusion (and my profuse apologies) that followed gave Haoyi a chance to grab the bottle without my knowledge and consent (not that he would have asked me for it), open the cap and DRENCH the whole front of my shirt.

Ew to wet clothes. Double Ew to it being some unknown but presumably absent-minded person's. Triple Ew to the RJ uniform being COMPLETELY transparent when wet. Urks...



There was also a physics SPA, btw. Note how i never publicise subjects other than chemistry (ooh i *heart* chem). It was, nevertheless, impossibly easy in an oxymoronic way, and was utter boredom personified.

Who in the world would go and measure the height changes of a suspended ruler when loads were added on it? Load on, stretch. Load off, return to normal position. WOW! Deliquents have a more fun time when they wan E smack K (ok, bad analogy).

Albeit its mental promiscuousity, i think i still managed to screw up O.o. I took the readings of h from the top of the ruler, which according to Lame Congren, is the WORST THING IN THE WORLD I COULD HAVE POSSIBLY DONE. Thanks for making my day, man. Its nice knowing that i have distinguished myself by at least committing some heinous act worthy of noting.



Speaking of being wet, i, in all my glory and splendour, slipped in a deep puddle of water during vball training. I was trying to spin the volleyball above the water much like steamboats of yore (aay its a perfectly acceptible reason to make a fool of oneself).

Then, instead of immediately getting up, i lay motionless inside and even started making 'puddle angels' for the fun of it. If by 'fun' i meant getting all the nooks and crannies of my body and clothing (read: underwear) wet BEFORE training even started, then OMG i had an excruciating load of fun.




Apparently, once again, i look like a piece of shit in my photo. An amorphous lump of excrement under the soft lighting of the family room, smiling its corny (literally) grin at the camera.

I sincerely thought it was one of my better photos of late, especially since my gargantuan lips tend to not be swayed easily into making way for my teeth to be shown when smiling. Wah, then today, kaishi and benjamug were going on about how i look spastic and sleepy.

Sigh the things people will do to bring other's down to their level. Haha juuust joking. I know i'm an ugly, imperfect and barbaric cretin scraping wet rocks together to try to formulate a spark.

I also know that i'm a master fisher ;) (WAH! Just caught an angelfish of accolade and a whale of a pale in comparison).


Edit: Nothing alleviates a foully cynical and sarcastic mood more than MANGO PUDDING. Not Minghao pudding tho, cos thats just sick. Ew.




Pudding on weight to.. The Rain (Supa Doopa Fly) - Missy Elliott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home