Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050513

Desolation/Consolation

Desolation: I did not get into the house committee
Consolation: I got a free orange juice from Jen

Desolation: I felt absolutely nothing (complete indifference) at all.
Consolation: People think i feel something, and hence console me.

Desolation: My profile was stolen from the Moor-Tarbet house notice board.
Consolation: My profile (and hence picture) was stolen from the Moor-Tarbet house notice board. Of course , they might just have been clearing the trash ones away.

Desolation: I wasted so much effort and endured so much humiliation for the whole process.
Consolation: The fulfilling experience has led to be writing my first ever article for RA magazine on elections (aptly titled: 'Help! I Can't Sustain my Election!')

Desolation: I'm a permanent 'attention whore' now that the maxine's marker ink can't be rubbed off.
Consolation: At least i'm attractive enough to BE some kind of whore (heck the attention part)

Desolation: I'm going to stay single my entire life.
Consolation: So is 75++% of my batch AND the EFers (WAHAHA!).

Desolation: I'm getting a gassy diarrhoea-esque stomach.
Consolation: More time on the toilet reading Discover and 8 Days!

Desolation: I'm missing Dance Night (no eye candies, no social life...)
Consolation: I get to NOT have diarrhoea while watching Dance Night

Desolation: I have to run for ORA tomorrow (some weird rafflesians society walk-a-jog) at 715 AM.
Consolation: Um. Ummmm... UM...





Stomach gurgling in tune with... Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls ft Busta Rhymes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home