Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050421

Tau NOW

Was told by a consortium of critiques (read: friends Jen, Ben, Kaishi) that i give the first impressions of a tau kiah. Apparently my facial structure of dunno-what bones and lip positions sends off these go-away-FOREVER vibes...

An oblivious ogre. An ignoring infidel. A high and mighty who neither says 'hi' nor 'nighty'.

If that's the case, let me brood in my own higher plane of existence, let me stew infinitely in my own juices (orange, i hope).

Looks like i'm playing out my stereotype for today's kicks.



Not saying 'nighty' to... Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home