Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050428

Pimp My Blog

All you sneaky peoples reading this blog in subterfuge and secrecy, i command (or rather, implore) you to make yourselves known!

This plea has already been racketed to death though, and it looks like i'll have to get personal to generate comments:

To...

Pa: Don't think you know me after reading this blog, and don't go around making this big coolio foolio out of me. Also, reading my blog does NOT substitute time talking to me (although all teenagers would rather their parents don;'t talk to them period). *threatens to paste patriach's very private blog link*

Pa's stupid friend: GO AND DIE! Don't critique my taste in music when i'm sure you're either one of those alt-rockers or punk kiahs. I simply put the more 'poppy' and connectable tunes under my song for the day.

EFers Adults: READ MY BLOG! (of course, if they weren't reading in the first place, i'm not sure how they would have gotten that message...)

Daryl: Thx thx for pimping my blog siahs! Btw, what happened with what Virtuosos shit? Sounds like a very mucky quagmire you're stuck in... Need to read more between the lines at your blog liaos.

Random other EFers: I still need a conversation among us as a blog entry. Our randomness PWNz! Forbidden Frankenstein not inclusive.

Jeremy: Your standard of sarcasm is sooooo supra! I mean, how the HELL does one go about living in his own personal aura of caustic sarcasm like that??? They should ban you from society due to the sarcastic poison you excrete as easily as sweat! Example seen VERY clearly in his blog. Aiyah, just playing the jester here. You're the bestest best friend in the world, even if you have me replaced already!

3Ners:
Jen, have a good time studying overseas! I would never say it to your face because doing that will so-called 'confirm' your actions of leaving. Can't bear to lose such an interesting and fun friend! Prolong Jeneration Max ah!
Pam, you ARE my god-sent friend! True to the very end and in my PW group and House even! Help me with running for house comm arh. RAWRS!
Haoyi, continue being my very affable associate! Buaya buayi buaya buayi (to the power of a gajillion). Attraxing all the girls NOW! Wah today's fluid overdose was deathly sickening (imagine a banana milkshake followed by chocolate milk tea w/ pearls after a very solid lunch, only that it was TRUE!). There is NOTHING between me and *information censored by FBI* lah!

Vballers:
Chongyi: Aay fellow felon Cowboy! When Jen leaves, we must remain good friends also arh! And your blog, update more!
Zhi Hao: B-T buddy! We need to go and document all the flavours we've tried before and go and explore the new random ones like loverfruit green tea (not professing any same-sex love here, you miscreants!) O.o

Old skool frens:
I betcha didn't know i was such a crazy blogger right? (RIGHT??) What with being such a stoic 'mugger' in class and finishing all my homework before even stepping into my house... Link me! I will remember you...

Phantoms of my Opera:
To all you random weird people who come to this blog via the klarissas or the bentays (the more famouse ones to be exact), AT LEAST COMMENT OR SOMETHING. My tagboard won't bite. It only delivers the small sensuous nip...

And finally,
Ernest: Go away, there's nothing for you.



Note: this was the facade for what i do NOT want to actually tell people face to face. Read it and WEEP! Moisten those computer-tired eyes and prevent myopia!
For one and all, don't be offended and CONTINUE READING!!! <-- (in large font for the myopics)



Tapping in the toilet to... Love On the Rocks with No Ice - The Darkness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home