Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050419

Make-Everyone-Feel-Good-About-Themselves-Week

I have been artistically emo of late. What with the very abstract blog entries and poems. This SO does not bode well for a jovial, poppy blog! EVERYONE SHOULD BE HAPPY!

Which does bring me to my personal pet project: The Make-Everyone-Feel-Good-About-Themselves-Week.

My soppy and sappy aim is to go and say or do something good to that person about his inherent character or at least my thoughts on him/her. This even includes apologising to decrepit scum and thick-skinned cheekopeks (cue for decrepit scum and thick-skinned cheekopeks to NOT read coming a bit too late).

This not only gives me the chance to go and revitalise some dying relationships, but also lifts a huge burden off your shoulders. Once you get that feeling, NOTHING CAN GO WRONG!

Feels so good to do good. WAHAHA (not to be mistaken for an evil cackle), i'm such a jubilant and felicitious person. The world revolves not slanted 5 degrees to its axis, but on LOVE and HAPPINESS!

EVERYONE MAKE THIS WEEK A HAPPY WEEK! Pay it forward!



Rapturous emotions aside, my watered-up hair is so cool! I mean, i've never had the patience or the inspiration/drive to go and spike my hair as such.

Unfortunately, i have to persistently regenerate the spikiness with tap water. Especially every irritating tutorial with those dastardly fans and their inherent plot to take over the world by inducing a worldwide Bad Hair Day.

Oh woo! I ran 1.6km in 6 min 10 seconds. And that's post flu-recovery and not-touching-my-running-shoes-in-eons. I kinda forced myself though, since i wanted to see my time after my best (and from what i remembered, unfit) pal jeremy went and joined track and got the very respectable time of 6:31.

Good improvement, yahs jem? Keep it up then can become some all-rounded hunky scholarly musician. Master of all trades, kena jack in none!

After the run though, could feel some effects of the flu creeping back into my existence. Throaty wheezing and coughing out dense dried-shit-white phlegm. I swear this overlooked flu wave will be the death of us all. No one seems to be recovering from it while more lambs are sacrificed to appease the petty and vain Flu God.



Finally, albeit the physical act of actually writing out a poem on gossip and its detriments to society and the moral fabric that is intertwined within it, i have despicably stooped (or ascended) to the level of Prime GossipMonger.

I even devised a class to complement my Principle of Equivalent Trade for Gossip* (in no way related to Full Metal Alchemist's lowly rules that i would SO not plagiarise):

  • Level 1 and below: Gossip rather freely available to everyone. Overheard during breaks and lunches and having no particular reputation-smearing potential.
  • Level 2 and below: Semi-exclusive gossips that were entrusted to you by friends of friends. Information snippets along the lines of minor crushes and the occasional lewd act of felony.
  • Ultimate Level 3: Life-changing, reality-altering gossips so juicy they could hydrate an Africa in drought. Usually told to you by very good friends (whom you have no qualms about betraying). Can only be told to fellow good friends under their oath to not tell anyone else (yah rite).

I should be thankful, though, that there are hierarchies higher than me in the gossip chain of command. For instance, there's Jen. Then there's Jen. Oh and did i mention Jen?

SIGH SO SUPERFICIAL. What everyone needs, though, is a super facial with all the lingering stress and their acne molecules arbitrarily hovering around our beautiful, elitist faces.

Riiiite. Oh, and this is soooo lame. As is this, but this is (at least) erotically lame.



*To those who wish to exchange some pertinent 'details', feel free to exchange in a simple transaction. No extra middleman fees.
I'll however, have to charge an exorbitant amount of interest which u WILL be feeling.




Staring at my reflection in the computer to... Mr Brightside - The Killers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home