Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050412

Lagi Laggy Life

Slow slow slow. The exception applies to me once again, whereby time passes slowly when suffering, but also passes slowly when having fun.

Ponned lessons from 11am today to go and support the j2 volleyball teams. Girls >>> Pioneer JC's (esp with the professional skilled adept penchant-for-spiking Pam).

The guy's team lost. What's new. They were, however, up against the very sexy and pro NYJC, who spiked at shittily acute angles and at blinding speeds... g0su-sage.

Hmm. I think one of the reasons time has crawled by at its lightning-quick pace (if i were a beam of light) is because i had absolutely NOTHING TO DO the whole afternoon. Reached home at 4pm to find that blogger was down. Did some nekkid standing broad jumps with Stargate DVD covers as a gauge (240cm average!) and proceeded to whittle away the rest of my afternoon with MSN and Mad magazine.

Pure fun. Not. (arrgh even the effects of written sarcasm, or lack thereof, are disrespecting my authority...)

The worst feeling in the world is having time and not being able to spend it wisely.

Anyway, was skimming through liquidgeneration earlier.OMG they added so many cool new lame stuffs! Check out especially the Gaytrix, My Boo, Hey Allah, Annoy the Hindu, Trumpbot vs BillGatesbot. It has got to be the most random and lame thing in the face of Mars where trust me, you don't find any regularity in the rocks and sedimentary deposits.

ARRRGH Nokia software does NOT work with windows XP. I spent the whole night trying to install the bloody corrupted programmes and downloading (sluggishly) the replacements online. Efforts were futile, not fertile. I so wanted to upload some jpegs and video clips online for your viewing (dis)pleasure. Guess it'll have to wait till another day till it gets its debut.

*groggily rocks back and forth* woah my inviting bed is beckoning... Coming my dear!

Its a freaking 11:15 pm now, and i know i must seem like some loserly grumbling idiot to say this, but WAAH SO LATE! I need my beauty sleep. And lots and lots of it at that. I just hope time passes as slowly when im asleep than when i was awake...


Pertinent thought/discussion for the day:
The net of friendship is a fickle thing. The wider it is cast, the bigger the holes inside. It is impossible to accomodate everyone.




Blinking my lead-laden eyelids to... One and Only - Mariah Carey ft Twista

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home