Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050429

I Need to be A-Mused

Slept for the past hour, only to be awakened by my grandmother's ubiquitously pwning MANGO PUDDING! OMG so sexy... So delectable... So sensuous

So full.

Shits my diet is not going to plan in any foreseen way. ARRGH. Looks like my appetite will have to make like a deliquent and get locked up.

SEX

Supposed to sell me something. I'm bored, verily and am going to sleep at the (un)earthly hour of 9:40 on a saturday.


What is the whole point?
And yet the solution lies
Within a Haiku.




Doing the Mango to... Friday Night - The Darkness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home