Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050427

Frustrations

Frustrations. Futile and feeble flailings feed frustrations (thats an allit, pa).




1) On Tuesday, i went through all levels of purgatory and unnecessary pen ink wastage to make chemistry SPA (Science Practical Assessment) notes for everyone in class. As chemistry rep, i figured this would carry some sort of value and importance.

But noooooo. Everyone either thought i was mugging too much, too hard or that they were handouts meant for all in the level (its in MY handwriting! The one visible from Mars!). To add insult to already grievous injury, they all started complaining that the ink i used was too thick and there were little smudges here and there.

I didn't even have to do these chem SPA notes, let alone for all you ingrates.

Who the hell does notes for chemistry? Let alone SPA notes. Definitely not me. I'd like to think my chemistry practicals are good enough to not require 2 scraps of paper with the most detailed, meticulous and resourceful snippets of information and common errors, guidelines and diagrams.




2) Due to being in a CCA that is heading for its impending doom (read: vball guys + girls j2 teams got the lanky appendage up their ass), i wanted to try going for alchemy today. Alchemy club, btw, is the poor man's (or lousy namer's) alternative to our school's chemistry society.

However, as Congren went to this very redundant and freaky chinese bicultural lecture (AFTER SCHOOL, wtf!), i didn't have a crucial link (or bond, heh) to the Alchemy club. The sitting around and stoning also got stale post-2pm and i was having my doubts on whether to remain.

Finally, i decided that there were better things to do at home. On the way home, however, i suddenly (albeit unfortunately) recalled that the final SRP lectures were due today. I proceeded to then rush like i was Undead in WC3 all the way down to NUS.

There, i discovered that EVERYONE (discounting me, who is Dwayne in a higher plane of existence than 'everyone') had gotten their SRP projects and secured their mentors already. I had sent out 5 emails about a month earlier. Yes, you read correctly. A gas-guzzling 5 emails...

... Resulting in 2 rejects, 2 unreplied and 1 overseas. I guess i was mentor suffer in SRP. Looks like i'm not getting any random shit projects now.

In my desperation not unlike some random housewife, i just finished sending 4 emails to new prospective mentors (who will, with my luck or lack thereof, be unavailable).




3) Nobody told me about this maths assignment due tomorrow. We apparently missed the instructions when we went to support the vball matches. Of course, i have already finished it. The dreadful sense of rushing work and having last minute shit that was unplanned (much like diarrhoea at a wedding) remains vividly etched in my consciousness.

I HATE THAT FEELING. I will only accept do fast, slack later. No alternative unless its chinese. Looks like it cannot be avoided, though. Approaching deadlines for almost all our subjects are beginning to take its toll on my (un)hectic schedule.




4) I'm starting to lose control of my brutal and ravenous appetite. Previously, he was kept under a tight rein and was tethered to the most concrete of willpowers. As of late, my weight-gain-to-look-less-gaunt-and-sickly programme coupled with my being in a sports CCA has ebbed away at my appetite's leash.

In the past 2 months, i have successfully gained 3 kg or so. Successful, a bit TOO successful. These days, i feel perpetually hungry throughout the day (read: now).

Worst still, without my hypocholesterema as the upper fixed point for my diet, i've been gorging on all sorts of unhealth. M&Ms, cakes, bubble teas, ban mian... The list goes on and on as my stomach would in approximately another year.

Fat fat fat
Skulking in as does a cat
Creeping in as does a rat
Staying forever tit for tat
Fat fat fat

Not only am i fat, i have been told i have eyecontainers, or simply put, the mondo mania form of eyebags. Uggh. Furthermore, i'm still staying up into the wee hours of a schoolday morn to complain and bitch about my life.

I can't even sleep to The Darkness' album. SOOO GOOD, et sooo falsetto. Everyone knows that falsetto = trying to sleep with bats and sonar pulse generators.



FRUSTRATIONS! God if i didn't grow and mature without them, i would so have retired to the remote archipelago to bask in my own glory, in my own free time.



Going to develop stress-related acne to... Givin Up - The Darkness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home