Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050420

Bittersweet Dreams

I was checking the viewership stats for none other than jianbrutha.blogspot.com, when i got the shock of my drab and dismal life:

HURRH HURRH


There was a sudden influx of 10 or so visitors more than usual. These, however were all from weird hentai anime-sounding livejournal names and such. Of all the weird occurrences in my life (not counting daily fat intake), why??

If the average viewership for my blog was to be the japanese chibinority, I would so go and hang myself off RJ's Auspicium Melioris Aevi sign. Before that, though, i would lug all my earthly possessions into a ravenous fire. If i can't have it, neither can you all!

Not that i have a thing against anime. Its just that swooning, crooning and lampooning jap pervs have NOTHING in common with me. Except maybe the swooning. And the crooning. Oh and the lampooning too. Arrh what the heck i'm a perv too anyway (didn't that smiley warn you enough beforehand?)

*moment of epic self-realisation*

Thankfully, upon further investigation, i realised my sister had went and did some rather riveting recommendations of my blog to her forum kakis. Time to adamantly advocate her blog in recompense for her little boost (Note: that was the link to one of the new-fangled livejournal crappages in her friend's blog. Cue to Blogger to sponsor me once again).

For those interested in my gothickia (haha gothika. get it? GET IT? omg please tell me you do) of a sister, her blog is here(tic). Haha jkjk. Continue in your very admirable and individualistic life with much aplomb only you can muster. I don't think you're evil ah... (Especially after you've helped sell my blog to the world).

To all the recurring visitors off that site, HIHI I LOVE YOU!


Revel in rather ridiculous, random revelations.

The syllabus, in song:

My, My Cells and I - Beyonce Knowles
Cell Cycle Carousel - Lifehouse
Me Against Micelle - Jay Sean
H to the izzO - Jay-Z

Riiite. In case you didn't get the last one, it refers to hydrogen bonding in water (as if that justifies my geekiness)


Anyway, i had this grossly weird dream amidst my sleepless last night.

My father and I were in this pleasantly temperate country. As we were driving along the rapidly darkening road, we spotted some hyped-up advertisements about this 'Game'.

Curious, we decided to drop by the abandoned factory arena (think Batman the movie) where the game was being conducted to experiment it. Typically, the factory had boarded-up windows, slimy mossy walls and an icy cold metallic feel.

The objective of the game was simple: The group of us present had to survive thronging hordes of white, cute and furry pomeranians with the taste for human flesh. And super speed. And evil red eyes. You get the point(ed teeth of theirs).

By the rules of the game, these creatures were unable to traverse on these weird catwalk things twisting throughout upper levels of the factory. Hence, by deduction, all participants were trying to make their way onto one of them.

After much frenzied dodging (Ernest was however, eaten *face of indifference*) and uneventful waiting, a portal to some nth dimension suddenly appeared connected next to the catwalk. Inside, there were a gaggle of viciously venomous vampires stroking their pomeranian pets. They undoubtedely wanted in on the tasty humans, but were unable to due to the constraints of the game.

The group of us immediately realised that our true goal in the game was to eradicate all evil. With great trepidation, we approached the vertical horizon of the portal and were staring them straight in the face.

The ensuing dog and bone game, besides being terribly random (yes, we actually played dog and bone with the undead), resulted in neither side gaining any concrete foothold. We realised that in order to kill them all in one fell swoop, we would have to wait till dawn before smashing the boarded-up windows to let the sun's radiance in.

A la deus ex machina, i was suddenly blessed with the mystic power and title of the Master Photoshop Artist. I had this ability to 'cut' and 'paste' the vile creatures within our ranks to stake them more easily.

With this, the first vampire i cntrl-v'ed was Johan, whom i remorselessly vanquished. The second was this calafare (hey I'M the main character in my dream, remember?) and he too literally bit the dust.

However, upon the slaying of the second vamp, we were immediately whisked away to the domain of this huge red nigga-looking horned demon. He explained his plans for world domination and the defiling of Man's world, etc etc (you know the standard megalomaniacal monologue).

Staking him only resulted in the flimsy wooded stakes (how does Buffy use them?) snapping like toothpicks.

Once he finished, we were teleported back to the ground floor of the factory. Dazed and confused, we did not realise the impending white fluffy pomeranian doom speeding my way until it was too late...

I was then awakened by the dream's complete strangeness and randomness, feeling all sorts of weird hypnopompic emotions coursing through my body. I tried cutting and pasting a mosquito into the dustbin before realising my foolishness (and the pointlessness of this entry)

O.o



Blogger went and lost the majority of this blog entry before it was posted!!! Again!!!! FUCKS. I had to retype out all the shits. I SOOOO need to do it in wordpad from now...



Fuming away to... Stay the Night - Mariah Carey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home