Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050409

10 Layers of the Onion-like Ogre (me, fyi):

*kopped from my goth sis.

LAYER ONE
Name: dwayne
Birthdate: 0801
Birthplace: s'pore
Current Location: stewing in my own juices, getting blinded by high computer screen contrast.
Hair : Nigger Black. Also available in shades of ugly shit.
Height: 176cm



LAYER TWO
Your heritage: BANANA PHONE! Brilliance personified as a Chinese.
Your weakness: Bubble tea!
Your fears: Failing
Your perfect pizza: custom with button shrooms, ground beef, bacon, ham, extra cheese. Drools. Unfortunately i've turned non-junk-food-junkee.
Goal you'd like to achieve: Get the experience of being in a REAL relationship.



LAYER THREE
Your thoughts first waking up: Food?
Your best physical feature: "they're all pretty crap to me." haha thx for answering this for me, sis.
Your bedtime: Trying (in vain) for 11pm on weekdays, 12am on weekends.
Your most missed memory: Memory? What memory?



LAYER FOUR
Pepsi or Coke: Coke (black milk NOW!)
McDonald's or Burger King: BK, but on a permanent fast-food sabbatical
Single or group dates: Group. The more the merrier in chicken soup, especially the red ones.
Adidas or Nike: Nike Air Force Ones!
Lipton Iced Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Or.



LAYER FIVE
Cuss: Me? Cuss? HAHAHAHA
Sing: Falsetto bagpipe-esque tunes.
Have a crush on someone: My swivel chair. Its once again bearing the brunt of my crushing butt.
Do you think you've been in love: Nein.
Want to go to college: Yes please! And pile on the dollops of chem.



LAYER SIX
In the past month...
Done a drug: Caffeine! Sugar!
Had sex: Nope
Gone on a date: Sadly no.
Gone to the mall: If the torrid, mangy dungeons of J8 count...
Eaten an entire box of oreos: NO!
Eaten sushi: Yep yep! Buffet somemore *regurgitates out month-old teriyaki chicken*
Been on stage: Nope
Been dumped: Dumped, but not dumped (I'm sure you wouldn't like to what i've dumped).
Gone skating: Not after my near-death experience involving construction pipes and an uncontrolled descent on roller-blades...
Made homemade cookies: Do Hershey's Chocolate Kisses melted over bananas count? Heh i gosuly developed that delectable delight, right? Right???!
Gone skinny-dipping: Yes, but then in my bathroom.
Stolen anything: Someone's heart.



LAYER SEVEN
Ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Soccer? The changing part (not funny? ah screw it. Its hard to joke all the time).
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Not 'extremely'
Been "caught" doing something: *pouts* Are you implying that i did that?
Been called a tease: Yes. Stupid RJians.
Gotten beaten up: Nope
Changed who you were to fit in: Of course. Doesn't everyone?



LAYER EIGHT
Age you hope to be married: 28
Numbers and Names of children: Semba, Lyfic, T.



LAYER NINE
(Describe what YOU consider to be attractive qualities of the
opposite sex)
Best eye color: Caucasian-coloured
Best hair color: Caucasian-coloured
Best height: average for Caucasians
Best weight: As long as they don't throw it around.
Best article of clothing: Nothing (if they fulfil the earlier requirements :D)



LAYER TEN
Number of drugs taken illegally: I prefer for you to not know about my completely lacking past.
Number of people I could trust with my life: I can't even trust people with my Zen...
Number of cd's that I own: 38! And those are just the ones i recognise as my own.
Number of piercings: [6^1-3x2]^9 billion.
Number of tattoos: Nine (pun intended).
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Thrice
Number of scars on my body: 3, all leg. Pimple scars are temporal while emotional scars are ethereal. So they don't count.
Number of things in my past I regret: Muchios, gracias.



Hmm. Been feeling weird and woozy today. Must be sickness returning due to my hectic schedule.



Trying to think of an action to type out to... It Was a Good Day - Ice Cube

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home