Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050308

Yoyo!

I FUCKING DELETED MY EARLIER VERSION OF THIS BLOG ENTRY ... accidentally. So i guess its my fault anyway.


Was fiddling around with my old Pro-Yo Bumble Bee, when i realised i still want to hone and master the tactical skills of the professional yo-yo-ist! I distinctly remember giving up my bright future in yo-yoing because i smashed my uncle's irreplaceable $300 lamp shade with a strategically-placed Around-the-World when i was at the tender age of 11.

Unfortunately, my current yoyo skills are about as rusty as my Bumble Bee's Ball bearings. Furthermore, my Bumble bee possesses the very unadmirable texture of a pubescent Hershey-bar gobbling teenager. With immense amounts of stress. And extremely bad hygiene. Who lives in the long gang. With over-acne. Ok you get the point... Its exactly like some golf ball lor.

Its still so exhilarating and cool! In addition, its something that can be done within the confines of my room (yes, even Around-the-World). The new, or rather revamped, mascot is looking pretty fine. Much better than when he was this fat bee with a promiscuous and unnecessary jet pack, and unsightly pilot goggles.

I'm feeling we all go and restart the craze, NOW!



Oldskool Fugly Bugly



New Age Highness, the top of my wish list!




Debating whether to pon school tmr, since i have my dental appointment to (finally) remove all aspects of my wisdom. Haha luckily only the left side teeth have to removed, and i can hence save the remaining 2 right side ones for the army, whereby removal grants one week MC immediately, no questions asked. Only 2 solid meals remain! Must cherish them siah. Had ban mee for lunch, with a sumptuous pork rib noodle soup thing for dinner. Only my final Subway remains before i consign myself to the hellish quagmire of icky, stale porridge. UGGH. I think a pure liquid meal would suit me better (read, grandma: watermelon shakes and soup all day).

Anyway, wish me luck. Get me a Bumble Bee for recovery present! Can't fathom the idea of a bloody fever-inducing stub where my tooth once was... How ironic that it doesn't hurt now, nearer the appointment.



Spastically shaking to... Fix Up Look Sharp - Dizzee Rascal

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home