Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050303

Team Spirit Haunting Me

I just had this fantastic revelation today that i was positively SUCKY at team games O.o

Its like, my soccer, basketball, rugby, volleyball (i hope not) are all CRAP! I mean, its not that i'm not a team player, but then i refuse to take charge/responsibility and excel, instead shrugging off as much as i possibly can and hum jeeing in a corner, letting others play the game for me. Its like some self-imposed power dampener aka X-Men. I either just don't have the confidence to score, or have this immense fear of letting team-mates down (hence the MASSES of 'sorry's i spew).

That, or my hideous passion for perfection has led me to simply abandon and attempt to avoid any chance of failure.

I fumble with soccer, alot. Never chase the soccer ball. In vball leave all the digging to someone else whenever possible. Stand uselessly in a corner just *attempting* to block another player in basketball. The list goes on and on. I guess i just kinda suck at team games O.o

TODAY I CHANGE THAT!
GOING TO BE MORE ENTHUSIASTIC AND FAILURE-ACCEPTING

Or at least, will devoutly *attempt* to.

On the other hand, solo/duo undertakings i am definitely more superb in. Take table tennis, in 6 months became moderately pro, as was for badminton. In chess i defeated my Senior International Master of a father, earning a cool $500 last year. In sports such as running, skiing, pullups etc all above average (not haolianing siah). Then academically, soooo much easier to study alone, do homework/blog entries/write poems alone. Solitaire pwns my empty shell of a life.

Stupid lack of balance existence. BAH. Changing as of tomorrow.



Shakin' ma ass to... Whatever You Want - Christina Milian ft Joe Budden

1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    u were never a team player and u never ever will be, go hit the books boi

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home