Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050305

Satur(ate)day

Today was by far one of the most packed days this year! I mean, for a slack Saturday, it turned out to be brimming with all sorts of paraphernalia and miscellaneous activities... To all, I present my new one-day biography:

A Series of Uneventful Misfortunes


Chapter 1: Dent in the Droll Dental Date:
Awoke at the unearthly weekend hour of 7:00 AM today for the aforementioned dental appointment to remove my wisdoom (no typo there) teeeth (ok oops).

Drove all the way, in a borrowed car no less, to NUH and sat around like an obedient little puppy while waiting my turn. Half an hour into the lingering, I had to interrupt my handphone tai dee game (which was on a winning streak, by the way), to confront this timid, barely audible dentist.

He fantastically stated the obvious after sending me to do an unnecessary X-Ray (my first, in fact), as all medical practitioners do. My wisdom teeth were impacted and had to be removed. Also, typical of all medical practitioners, no one works on a weekend and the malingering surgeons were nestled in their cosy beds at home... Hence, my surgery/extraction will happen this coming Wednesday.

Chapter 2: Apoplectic POSBank Postlude, or the Salacious Subway Sandwich

Finally got my own POSBcard! At last can go and draw some $$$ from any location. This was after i complained that i kept depositing and depositing and never withdrew $.$

My father had to deposit $500 to open a separate account for me heh, and he said i could have all that $$$. Of course cannot anyhow spend lah... Its emergency only. 'Emergency' being what children view as being oodles short for that designer Fubu. Had to go all the way home first though, cause i forgot my idiotic identity card.

Got my wish for Subway after that and i needed some new earphones as well (current ones leaking + little white plastic thingy fell out). Didn't get that, but got more Dog Shampoo. As usual, White Chip Macadamia and Oatmeal Raisin rock all. Of course by themselves lah, not with dog shampoo...

Chapter 3: Freecell Furiousity, or the Never-ending Nap

Lost like, 4 freecell games. To which i simply gave up my verily imperfect score of 27-7 (win-loss ratio) and resetted me score :(. I guess it was the high-density carbo Subway bread clogging up my senses, as I kept identifying the wrong colours for the alternate suit placement.
Of all the music, The Offspring's Americana put me to sleep for about 1.5 hours, after which i slept again after awakening and changing my radio to Rick Dees.

Chapter 4: Bothersome Borders Breached

Finally got aroused (no sexual connotations, once again) from my slumber when I had to go for some celebratory dinner with some aunts and uncles from my mother's side (we're not very close with their children/hellions).

Northern Indian Cuisine
ROX! Fish curry chicken curry curry kebab spinach curry papadoms, etc. Sure get some form of gastric tomorrow though, that or gas. Was abandoned by my cousin Amos for the dinner, to which i had to sit next to J of JKKS fame...

Sauntered over to Borders after that. Proud new aquisition of Men's Health and Scientific America. Must broaden my magazinal horizons since that's the only form of publishing i read e.e. Also, Men's Health has some damn cool tips on so many random stuffs (aay i'm somewhat a health fanatic. Pardon me if i want to live longer so as to extend my influence further). Of course the articles on sex and women can't go wrong either ;P.

Finally at home now, updating this tediously long blog entry. To those who have made it this far into the entry, CONGRATS! You have earned yourself (and for me) some form of utterly temporal and useless satisfaction. To all others, I know what you did last semester...

END


Bopping my Heretic Head to... Lucifer - Jay-Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home