Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050321

Reguritating and Ruminating the Day

The first day of school adds still one more to the many mundane and mediocre days getting chalked up in my life. Lectures were boring and simplistically barbaric and crude, what with physics lecturer the Elucidator ("I'll be Back") to the chem lecherer with his 'klo-ide' ions coursing through his body only to provide him with enough energy for his incessant barking. The only spice in my life was the absolute forgetfulness that resulted in me being bereft of a handphone the entire day. Twas an eye-opening experience: feeling naked and jittery yet peaceful and serene.

During PE, I felt as if a heavy burden had been removed from me, especially since i spent almost half the lesson stuck in the toilet (not physically), dumping out today and Sunday's fair share of foul excrement (Church and stuff ALWAYS disrupts my normal shitting schedule).

With the big hoohah and undue excitement concerning the posting of the JC allocation results tomorrow, Vball was unfairly cancelled. What's worst, me, jen and haoyi went to s-11 hawker centre for the bestest ban mian in the world. Feeling so fat and guilty now without the natural high vball (and not the sugar-laden bubble tea or the MSG-compounded BM) gives... Spent another hour with jen discussing the philosophies and social behaviour patterns of Rafflesians, Singaporeans and people as a whole (read: bitching and gossiping).

Walked all the way home followed by the walking of Nubi around the estate. This time, Nubi's coruscating coat stole the attention of many, and he even managed to make a new husky friend (or enemy) in Cyber/Siber. I guess Nubi can't help it if he thinks his new adversary's name is suber lame and uncreative.

There was also this ferocious and mondo mad mutt that kept growling and snarling at us through the wire-thin gates of its decrepit and devastated wreck of a shack along 2 Dunsfold Drive. I swear that house is haunted or smtg lor... With its run down windows, that monster of a dog, the dust-covered furniture and the antiquated scooter in the driveway. The memory of Nubi being bitten on the nose by that mutt still lingers freshly in my mind.

Anyway, for all you people out there reading simply to catch a glimpse of me putting myself down in all humility and self-degradation, you're not getting it this time! I shall share with you a very honed and exclusive lifelong skill that i've had in my and mine only possession. It involves reliving absolute pleasure through the pure oratory mastery of... REGURGITATION!

By dictionary definitions, to regurgitate is 'to cause to pour back, especially to cast up (partially digested food).' Its a damn sexy and useful tool (though some may differ) which tends to be set on 'Autocast' most of the time (though i can voluntarily do it sometimes). Mostly after meals, i will spontaneously hiccup up the earlier fed-on food without any trace of pain or apparent threat to health. This food can then be re-masticated and re-enjoyed in all its blender-esque glory.

Of course, regurgitating isn't just an avenue for relishment, but one of offensive prowess as well. The breath that wafts along with the regurgitation is reminiscent of flavoured goodness (from ban mian to nutella sandwiches), and though i am immune to this, others find this particularly distasteful and gross, a point that can be used to my advantage if necessary ;p. Also, the particles that make their treasured appearance in my mouth are also handy projectiles which, when dried, are rather accurate sludge bullets. I wield a reliable sniper in the form of my tongue with my eyes as the scope siah!

However, a skill so powerful and potent as this has to have its downsides. This applies to whenever i have eaten pill-based medication or if i regurgitate overly-digested consummables. The pills are bombastically bitter while the acidic and sour-tasting consummables burn my tongue and form this weird layer over my teeth (as when after one drinks Coke).

Hmm. Maybe this IS some ability worthy of self-derogation...



Ruminating my thoughts and other stuff to... Can You Control Your Hoe? - Snoop Dogg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home