Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050304

Pearls of Wisdom

Tomorrow morning at 10 am, i'll be losing all pearls of wisdom whatsoever. Permanently. Haha I mean my very irritating and grating wisdom teeth.

To be specific, its just the bottom left wisdom tooth that's been acting like some hooligan and causing me problems. Started just before CNY, whereby it was simply undertaking its expansionist regime under my gums. As usual, bloody painful, literally. Hurt everytime i chewed using my left molars (which i tend to always do... Most people chew at their right sides).

This stupid problem followed me all the way to Australia and back, after which it had grown into a formidable pearly white monster. I was sure it somehow deformed the positions of my other perfect teeth as it grew outwards.

The dental appointment was arranged as briskly as my father thought this was important. Hence, its a bloody 3 weeks later that i can finally have my tooth looked at.

As I started to innocently think that the civil war within my mouth had abated, I leaned my left jawbone to my shoulder once accidentally earlier this week, whereupon i discovered the rogue tooth's roots growing painfully OUT of the jaw. Its this weird bony lump thing that when pressed, is utter agony.

Couldn't help but fiddle and tongue the various parts of the wisdom tooth anyway (not sexually, lamers...), as one always does with a loose tooth. Except, this tooth seemed rather intent on staying past its invitation.

Finally can get it FORCIBLY removed. Stupid unwelcome guest/intruder. So many hideous stories about people and their wisdom teeth removal: from the curved colossal needles to the food particles getting stuck underneath skin flaps and bringing about rampant illness to the battlefields...

Wish me luck! And hope my wit and sarcasm aren't linked in any way to my teeth.



Falsetto singing... Signs - Beyonce ft Missy Elliott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home