Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050317

Mugga-ttempts

I think I actually mugged bio today (cos I can't remember shit)... So so so amazed considering i swore never to touch anything academic-related. Read the voluminous notes over 2 hours scattered throughout the day no thanks to the many peripheral (not proteins) distractions appearing magically.

I was actually kinda forced to do the bio mugging because i wanted to listen to music (to which there's no other electronic medium compatible except gameboy [passe pls]). Freecell to murder time was also not applicable as i had reached 31 wins with 0 losses, and was too scared to continue playing for fear of ruining the perfect stats. As was with Murphy and his stupid Law, i lost the round i played immediately after and lost all zest for the game, deleted my statistics and withdrew back into my mugger hydration shell.

Of course there could have been peer (not turgor) pressure contributing some small bit to this mugging-spree.

UGGGGH STOP IT PLEASE!
All the aforementioned data subconsciously flowing back into my mind.

As expected, more things went wrong through the course of the day as the air-con repairmen were supposed to come at 1pm and i hence turned it off to let it cool (haha pun.). The incompetent simpletons with reeking BO leisurely strolled in at 4:30 om, claiming to be punctual. Singaporean ethics suck.

The invasion of my room and the dominance over my aircon by these ogres (including their stench) displaced me and i decided to bring the very lonely-looking Nubi out on a walk. He, having been locked in the back the whole day because of the stupid air-headed conners and their false promises, welcomed it with open front paws and promptly trodded on my feet on the way out.

We were walking (correction: i was walking, he was trotting in some happy prance-like way) outside some ulu abandoned house when i spotted a black and white rabbit peacefully huddled in the middle of it's garden. I then tied Nubi to some cable box and made short work of the locked gate. Climbing it was easy because there were these ladder-like steps within the gate itself, the only problem being the top of the gate where some intricate curly metal ornament made its perch.

As soon as i landed, the rabbit bolted off, as did Nubi, who wriggled his way out of his cable box tether. Panicked, i sped up the gate and jumped off from the top, when RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP. My ultra baggy (think rappers) shirt got caught on the stupid decoration and i was hanging there like a coat on a rack, literally. It was as if some giant had grabbed me and hung me to some small hook that i was only capable of squirming on. Nubi of course saw this with a tilted curious dog face, and in all manners of cuteness, continued sniffing some poor Indian maid's ass.

I eventually made my way down, abrasions all over my back and butt (though i tend to exaggerate my numerous minor injuries). Pffft to wild goose chases, it should be wild rabbit chases that one be worried about.

What's worst, i wore my maid's tacky and tattered slippers and got the mother of all blisters... Then there's badminton tmr with ernest somemore (note: i spell my dog's name with a capital letter proper and my friend's with...)


Rubbing my sore ass to... Don't Tell Me - Madonna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home