Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050310

It Pains Me to Tell You This...

...if i were speaking to you vocally.
Well, i was under absolutely severe, excruciating and agonising pain last night after i awoke from my nap and the painkillers wore off. I couldn't swallow properly as the moving of my tongue would go and disturb my wisdom stubs and make them bleed more. Even got scolded for clearing my bloodied phlegm into the pond E.e.

Distressingly went to sleep that night after gulping down some soup and watermelon shakes (and yeech, they do NOT taste good with blood...), couldn't even eat the porridge my grandmother cooked up. No conspiracy there! I swear! Blood kept accumulating at the back of my mouth, none of which i could swallow because it hurt and none of which i could spit cause the spitting motion ached too.

The sleep was peculiarly deep. For the first time in many, many months, I slept face up, without the aid of any bolster or mini-Mogu pillow. Unfortunately, this did not curb the drooling, and my silk quilt looked as if a foot-long mosquito after a satisfying meal was killed on it. Musta been the unable-to-swallow-ness. Anyway, my maid is cleaning it now... THANK YOU! As my father said as i was spitting into the pond, "you shouldn't let other people touch your blood".

Ensure rocks! but then it gives me some weird headache... Must be too milky of something. I'm stuck drinking comatose-people's drinks e.e


Attempting to mouth... (I Got That) Boom Boom - Britney Spears

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home