Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050324

iaudio Complain to Creative

In the midst of all the Zenist chaos (haha oxymoron) yesterday, i completely forgot a brush with the dark side i experienced on the way home.

There were 2 indian boys in the back row of the bus, and they couldnt be more than sec 3. Their sour and sharp body odour, fugliness and monkey-like screeching fulfilled the stereotype of their race perfectly. Furthermore, they were in the midst of tickling/fighting/acting like the zoo animals they were, in the process irritating the passengers off the narrow precipice of sanity and into the never-ending chasm of frustration.

Of course, i HAD to be sitting in the second last row. This led to me pulling my "i am your irate and vengeful god and you must shut up now or i will stomp on your meagre insignificant lives" face on them, with my eyes glued intently upon the one doing the bullying. They stopped, as would any who've seen that face (eg ernest), but continued cursing me under their breaths, their forked tongues working overtime.

Once i stepped out of the bus, they pasted their oily noses to the back window and were returning the glare ever so politely to me. I did what any other person would do: Mouthed the F-word and wielded my 2 middle fingers as potently as a pair of dual berettas.

Haha felt so contented and empowered after that.

Disclaimer: the author of this blog is NO more rascist than any of you niggins out there, and loves all things BLACK, especially the music.




My correspondence with the incompetent Creative customer service has grounded to a halt, compounded by their repetition of simple computer-generated instructions and my sister's abysmally crappy comp which refuses to send any of the emails and scanned JPEGs. Eventually got it sent (in the sweltering heat of the family room), and decided to go and help my maid bathe Nubi to relieve some stress and allay some of the guilt in not bathing him at all this year.

Nubi was of course pwningly adorable. He definitely couldn't tahan the weather in that dense fur coat of his, and was intermittenly snuggling up to my leg and lying down over the drain as the cool water splashed over him. Of course, the former got me all soaked! Even post-bath, my hands carry the olfactory sensation of his sulphur-shampoo...

Even if my Zen is taken off his life support and irreversibly mutilated, i wont really mind, as this new baby has stolen my heart:


I(audio) give you... Pleasure.
Constant orgasm for 35 hours!


FYI: The title of this entry contains a pun on iaudio = i ought to. Just a little extra for all the lower-level humour afficionados out there...





Drooling away to... Bridging the Gap - Nas

3 Comments:

  • At 6:47 AM , Blogger Jeremy said...

    eh, i think you still should get the color iPod. i mean, why get so skeptic about it's functions when you've seen mine and you know that mine never dies on me and the playtime is still quite good. the iAudio could be as good as it sounds, or it could have a shitload of bugs just like the rest of em quality-deficient brands out there. anyway, what i really wanted to say was that yesterday after playing poker for like 2 minutes i dozed off and woke up at like 4 am this morning hahaha... and a good friday to you.

     
  • At 12:15 AM , Blogger dw said...

    u are confirm random e.e. anyway, ipod is like, 12 hours only!!! anything less than 15 is too little in my book...

     
  • At 10:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You really are a racist... just read what you wrote! You love all things "black"? I don't know you... but I am guessing that you are as white as a sheet. I am also guessing that "blacks" don't love you. You are the ultimate poseur.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home