Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050310

Held at Gum-point

The stitches on my bottom wisdom stub is unravelling by itself... Definitely not a good sign. Its amusing to tongue though...

Also, ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!! Its so bloody irritating to be hungry and otherwise healthy, but then not being able to eat ANYTHING of importance that can and will satisfy my ravenous stomach. Everyone knows how fast liquids make you full, and also how short it takes for you to be hungry again after all the piss comes out in the ensuing one-too-many toilet trips. So, in an effort to curb some food-lust, i made an earlier mentioned nutella on banana walnut bread sandwich (my last breakfast).

BIG MISTAKE! I could only eat it on my right side, and hence the chewing and spreading around of taste in my mouth was minimal. This made it feel like i was eating rock-solid, tasteless porridge (which was kinda what i had for lunch, anyway). Uggh felt so sick after that as the bread went down in large chunks.

Furthermore, I can't walk Nubi in all my buccal complications either... He was so energetically bounding up and down the slopes, way beyond my capacity to control him without stepping heavily on the ground and letting the turbulent shockwaves travel up to my tooth voids. This, of course, inevitably results in bleeding. Though not as heavy as before, the hypochondriac in me made me stop the walk just 20 meters outside the house.

In other escapades from sianness, i went to rockonthenet.com, and was busily reading some celebrities' profiles, when i stumbled upon some new feature in their Singles Discography: they listed ALL the chart positions any song had occupied. Making use of this, i went and checked for songs around the time i remembered liking music on the radio. Lo and behold, I ended up downloading another 38 songs! And that's just from sourcing Britney Spears' singles...

Utt from MTV surprised me with some unexpected depth and sophistication. Or maybe its just his scriptwriter. Go check the Yoke of the Day for it O.o

Finally, after spending the better part of 2 days in my room, it dawned upon me that my air-con is so bloody cold that my skin gets exfoliated and dry as if i were in some temperate country. Bye bye pimples!


Freezing my ass off to... Yellow - Coldplay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home