Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050323

Goodbye to You...

My technological best friend, my cherished cyber compatriot, my beloved byte-sized brother... My Zen Touch, DIED at 3:30 pm today.

I was rushing to the SRP lecture and was in the cab (meaning not bouncing around and jiggling it in my pocket), when:

After playing finish one track, my Zen Touch suddenly stopped playing anything. I went to reset the 'random play all' function and the player moved to the 'Now Playing' Screen. However, the queued track did not play and the Zen Touch hung. I then resetted it whereby it immediately booted up to the system restore screen (i did not access this). I selected disk cleanup whereby nothing happened. Reformatting the hard disk and changing the OS resulted in the message 'harddisk problem' appearing. Rebooting only resulted in the system restore screen re-emerging.
I need help with this as my Zen Touch absolutely refuses to work. When connected to the PC with mediasource on, my computer detects the new hardware but then a window will pop up in mediasource saying "Player is not connected".


That was what i sent in to the Creative people, who i'm sure won't do any shit for me... Sigh i love my Zen Touch!! Don't want to lose him... I mean, he may hang up on me while im listening intently to his musical voice, but hes worth it!

Karma has to have it that i can't find the receipt for validation of the warranty. Woe is me.

*cries*


Not listening to any music to... Take Off Your Cool - Andre 3000 ft Norah Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home