Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050312

Forgive Me Father, For I Have Sinned...

I have committed the felony of disobeying the 5th Commandment... Multiple times somemore. I just killed a whopping shitload of various insect(ivores) terrorising my room. It's alright in self-defense, right? RIGHT??? *awaits the lightning from the heavens*
(Fifth Commandment is "Thou Shalt Not Kill", fyi.)

Uggh feel damn uneasy now. Recently came back from Robots, which was the ultimate in randomness (oh and Fanny rox lol!), when i spotted a monster of a lizard perched under the fluorescent light. It was like, OMFG! There have NEVER been lizards in this room before... Now it's hallowed halls are defiled by their hideous sticky pads . UGGH. As usual, I grabbed my sister's patented aircon-assistant (its just a red basha pole), and started prodding at the lizard.

After 10 gruelling minutes of strategic warfare, it practically flew off the trophy cabinet and landed behind my mini whiteboard (nooo! desecrated liaos). To which i started jabbing the board with much ferocity in an attempt to quash its dreams and squash till it screams. Soon, the limp carcass dropped to thew floor like a bag of what a bag of squishy disgusting lizard entrails would contain. Its amputated tail was wagging as if to welcome the impending squish from the toilet-paper-wrapped hand. Eventually, it was consigned to its watery grave, and hydro-cremated with the push of the flush...

Ironically, I killed 5 mosquitoes in the following 5 minutes. I guess the lizard was there for a reason. Shit. I guess i have to do all i can to fill out the lizard's niche: eating... um killing mosquitoes and stuff. Also, it appears the bugs only spring up whenever the aircon is off... I'm sensing a good excuse to keep it on 24-7 ;)

Now that i have blood, albeit disgusting mosquito one, on my hands, I'm sure to have a sleepness night ahead what with my over-imagination and all. Furthermore, with the hein/ideous amphibians and their campaign to conquer (hey i caught and interrogated rather unsuccessfully one of their advanced scouts), i'll be up all night drawing up the counter-strike. They could be lurking in any nook and cranny... ready to pounce, spread-eagled... No one can ever be too careful with lizards.

Currently at 15 straight wins for Freecell, trying to aim to beat my old record of 27 :P Quite the imposs, i tell you. Especially since i've had to like, reset the scores 5 times alone yesterday...


Freaking out to... Torn - Natalie Imbruglia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home