Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050322

Ego Yokes, High Cholesterol

How nostalgic! Not really feeling in the mood to blog today after i stupidly took a bloodied bite out of myself... Fret not, its nothing life-threatening and i know you wouldn't want me to stop blogging (right??). My insolent tongue just needed some punishment, you see, so under the guise of giving it a sweet apple to savour, i chomped down on its illicit activities.
OOOOW. Was the first time in a... uh week that i spat out blood from my mouth...

These were the previous Yoke of the Days from the humble beginnings of my blog along with me trying to remember how that yoke came to be in existence before the chicken. Enjoy!

  • Why is a missile acidic? Cos it neutralises enemy bases (an intro to congren's world of lameness)
  • Pontius Pilate at 10 o'clock (MadTV's ownage terminator/jesus spoof)
  • The strongest chain is defined by its weakest link (cool phrase i invented during either PE or vball training)
  • When you're the butt of all jokes, turn the other cheek (haha another phrase i invented quite awhile ago... very applicable to life, which is a big f***ing joke)
  • There's a lot of fish in the sea just shakin they jelly (the era of the shandal, lotsa girls out there for everyone!)
  • Oops, I'm sorry, I mistook you for a good neighbour (idiotic neighbour who was scolding me for letting Nubi cause undue excitement in his ugly dog)
  • Biology grows on you (haha after i re-experienced the intense exhiliration associated with all sciences O.o)
  • Nair Nair Fire (punchline for a lame joke: How did the fire department get the number '995'? One night when Devan Nair was sleeping in his room with his wife when she smelt smoke and awoke, immediately shouting 'nair nair fire!')
  • Spray and Pray (CS lingo for noobs who do not shoot the rifles and SMGs in burst fire, but rather hold down to the left mouse button and hence have bullets flying all over e.e)
  • Beauty is only skin deep. However, men are even shallower (i was in the bus, when i saw this pock Mark Lee, except it was this fellow RJCian girl. I then started thinking of some funny comment to say about this like "dont bottle up stress, it just bubbles to the surface as acne". I realised my absoluted barbarism and inconsideration, and came up with a much better phrase instead ;P)
  • Tequila Mockingbird. A fabulous literary drink. (some stupid pun jeremy mentioned. Its our secondary 1 lit text btw, "To Kill A Mockingbird")
  • You hate it when you're forced to do it, unless you're forced to like it, to which you'll hate it more. (aay can't help it if im convoluted and random. Was trying to say something to jeremy once again about anything stupid education boards dump into syllabus)
  • its matters not what matter matters, but what matters matter (haha another twisted and depraved play on the english language. One day, its going to come back and give me some balaku for toying with it like that lor...)
  • Sappy Chinese New Year! (HCNY! Of course, CNY with its mechanical roosters parading naked around china town and tacky mcdonalds ang pows completely ruined the mood)
  • I think we're both cations, cause i find you repulsive (was feeling lame during chem lecture on atomic structure O.o. Please don't beat me up.)
  • Cliche the end is near, cliche the end is near (A string of themes leading up to the release of the O level results. As usual, nothing for me to worry about. I was more concerned with my loyal readers and hence tried to emphatise and such with them...)
  • I'm a survivor, I'm not gon give up, I'm not gon stop.
  • The 19th Level of Hell: GCE Ordinary


Uggh in the end this entry was more time-consuming than writing a normal, beating around the bush, embellished and impacted with grandoise vocabulary blog entry. Not to mention the long-windedness. And the cliched use of any alliteration available. And the seemingly never-ending articles. And the... Ok, you get my drift.

John Lennon has his Yoko Ono, I have my Yoke-o, Day-old.



Teething my tongue to... Baby i'm Back - Baby Bash ft Akon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home