Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050318

Don't Ache, my Head, my Achy Achy Head...

hmmm... a lone mosquito just drifted in front of me and started its slow, peaceful final descent into my lap. I guess they're dying even without my interference now O.o They must be unable to tolerate my immense aura of greatness (as i know most of you are).

Anyways, badminton still rocks! Played for a consecutive 3 hours today at the ENV court with ernest, to which he axiomatically thrashed me with his sneaky drops and his cheap smashes. Of course, there were occasional moments where i took off the weights and owned back with volleys of speedy returns. I failed to win any of the matches i had against him, the stupid bugger... Aiyah must give it to him lah: you're pro 'nuff.

After that, we (me, pa, sis) went over to Suki Sushi at cineleisure and promptly decided on the sushi buffet there. It included the red plate equivalent for other sushi bars inside the buffet! Except it was some cowardly yellow colour. We gorged ourselves to the maximum, with 11 yellows and about 18 coloured (amounting to $85). So proud that we saved $25!! WOOHOO!! (sigh, singaporean ethics again)

My absent-minded self forgot to use the $200 i inherited from my father for the day for its actual purpose: to buy thge RJ uniform from Biba at Lido. Spent a lump sum on new clothes instead :). Got 3 new tees 1 size smaller (M), since i realised all my over-large XXL shirts must have been contributing someone to my apparent gauntness (aay im sure sickly people won't type such animated blogs).

By this time, an extraordinary headache laid seige to my poor, throbbing noggin. Fell asleep on the bus-ride back from Toa Payoh MRT to my house, and that's like some shitty 6 stops. Plopped on my bed at home and slept a dreamless yet restless 2.5 hour slumber. Now, remnants of the headache still remain, spread out like thin butter over my delectable durian of a head (oh ya because i spiked my somewhat long hair for fun earlier)...

Good news is that Nubi's coat is back to its gleaming, sparkling self. So fur-fect siah.



Heavily stressed out
Evidently enough to pout
Anguished, overwhelmed
Devastating at the helm
Antagonising cranial defect
Cause and effect
Haha I bet it's just cause I had
Eaten too much sushi.


Its becoming even worse with the stupid KMA advertisement and its hot, sexy bodies. So damn irritating and gross with its hot, sexy body. Arrgh I want to go and kill it, with my hot, sexy body. In case you haven't heard it and are a hot, sexy body willing to subject yourself to the torture, its on the hot, sexy bodied 98.7 fm. *cringe*


Gyrating my hot, sexy body to... Obsession - Frankie J ft Baby Bash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home