Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050218

Sadism

Amazing how GP can bring about totally unrelated, controversial conversational topics:
Violence in the media led to Bryan and i discussing personal experiences of sadistic violence to certain web-toed amphibians. I made the pertinent statement that all boys, no matter what, have a cruel streak running through them and with the right conditions, will gleefully murder innocent pests (me at least lah, and maybe the EFers). Especially. With. Fire.


"Just pump in a little more air..."

  • Isn't it fun when toads get eaten by my pond's 9 larger-than-life carnivorous tortoises?
  • Isn't it fun when sparklers alight in a dazzling glow eat through frog flesh when pressed ever so gently on it?
  • Isn't it fun when lizards and guppies are microwaved in a small layer of water (to which they pull off some fancy fireworks with body parts instead of fire)?
  • Isn't it fun when earthworms get severed segment by segment with each part writhing in presuming pain?
  • Isn't it fun to badminton-racket serve a small toad into orbit?

WAHAHAHAHA! ROX FOR ME!

My conditions for the killing, however, are strictly limited to non-mammals, ugly and uncute things along the lines of bugs and lizards. I guess its true that the primal instinct of killing to make yourself feel alive applies here (as is Gaara from Naruto fame).

So eat this all you pansies who never want me to squash that lone cockroach or caterpillar!

Okok dun get freaked out by this stuff about me lah. I know its wrong somewhere along the lines of people having to treasure lives. They die because they're irritating. And they provide some good bonding moments (for guys, at least). The alternative is playing with fire, pwning, but is a completely different self-risk thing.



Speaking of bugs and pests being killed,

Mosquitoe Frag Count: 8

Bloody bugs (literally) invading my new renovated room and hiding in the dark patches. I think the lizards aren't here to take care of the buggers yet cos of the fresh paint smell. That or they're all dead from the sadism O.o

Serves me right, I suppose.



Tapping my fingers to... Scar - Missy Higgins

1 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that toad looks like Naruto's coin purse...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home