Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050131

Paradoxicals

The sentence below is false.
The sentence above is true.


'What is a paradox?' I hear you guys thinking fervently and excitedly to yourselves. Is it two D-cup cows jiggling their udders? Is 'irony' hence the state of our blood? And is 'contradiction' the opposite of 'speaking'? (Note to self: Must have an entry on lameness)

As a matter of obvious fact, no.

Paradoxes are conflicts within and without, existing plausibly in the realm of thought yet distancing itself from logic and binding itself with irony. Simple word paradoxes do appear in real life, and to please catch some and stow them away in comments. I always lie, by the way, hence be cautioned about the bombardment of contradictions. I did remember once hearing about a barber who shaves everyone in the town who didn't shave himself. Quite a peculiar fellow. Neither here nor there in terms of whether he shaved himself or not O.o

Anyway, today, I heard from someone somewhere that gossip was a bad thing to do. I also vowed to start a new resolution of not procrastinating, but unfortunately can only start it tomorrow. In school today, I was telling several friends about my bounding supply of humility and modesty. Furthermore, I have no inclination as to the topic I am discussing and I don't know what the hey I'm talking about... Have fun deciphering this veritable cryptogram that is the English language.


Tapping my fingers to... I Believe in You - Jay Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home