Brutha-ly Love

Welcome to the quarry of the quintessential quirk, the caberet of the crazed cretin, the abode of the aberrant aristocrat, the nexus of the neurotic engineer, the diary of the dogmatic dog-lover and the ranch of the revolutionary romantic! Have fun at your own expense!

20050129

New Best Friends

what the hell is a blockquote?

Righttt... Just tryin out some of the functions of the blog. Go check out the 'Yoke of the Day' and some of my frens blog links! Been a busy busy bugger these past two days (wah 'busy busy bugger' is my new catchphrase o.O), what with the moving into my newly renovated room and the shopping for my material friends, furniture:

Budget Deficits As of Today Only:
  1. Got a new computer flatscreen monitor, aka Monicom. She be quite a cheap ho', costing only $320 for life, and seems to be performing her showjob very well. I am mesmerised by her smooth transparency-covered face, afraid that my crude and clumsy caress will desecrate whatever decency she has under that veil.
  2. A new pet, my very own ceedeerannosaurus racks. Its fearsome teeth are currently clamped to my vast collection of long-playing phonographs, and it seems bent on just sitting there stoically, glaring silently at me. Guess i shouldn't have given it my CDs as a chewtoy. Was a cool $1.90 tho.
  3. Ikea-nnels Φugly pink chairmaineΦ, and a bedside table Betty. They havent really introduced themselves to me yet, even though i was screwing the Betty all day. Honestly, i think they're very rude, and i shall have to disown Chairmaine for simply refusing to remove that ugly piece of whitish maroon frock (i wanted her black, and fit ladies only). Betty seems content with just sitting next to my bed, lending me her services so that i can stick all sorts of gadgets and toys in her. They were a whopping $150 together, luckily they both quite chio, or Chairmaine will be once I step her game up.
  4. Mousey Tong! Former communist-turned-superhero living together in cramped conditions with hundreds of fellow brethren. I saved his tiny ass from the 3rd level of sim lim hell, and he's forever indebted to moi, wahaha! He has infra-red vision, extra-sensory navigational skills, and is not tethered by a power-dampening leash, even containing his own batteries! In his free time, i heard, he likes to fight for the right to be nearer his very vivacious (read: curves) counterpart, Alicia Keyboard. Had to fork over $30 for this miniature marvel.
I'm sure these guys will provide me with much comfort and company for the months to come! I just hope the bonds of our friendship dont break down (friends = good, but repair cost = bad).



Disclaimer: dw DOES have friends, however appalling an idea as this may seem, outside his bedroom. He also knows that he is VERY sad to go and describe his furniture in this way.


Tapping my fingers to... I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) - Britney Spears

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home